Safari adventure exploring three top destinations in Kenya. Mara is known for almost guaranteed sightings of the Big 5: Lion, Elephant, Leopard, Buffalo and Rhino. It is also popular for the annual migration of zebra and wildebeest which occurs from July to October. Lake Nakuru is home to a huge population of pink flamingos and 400 species of birds; while Amboseli is known for the large herds of elephants and most especially with its stunning view of Mt. Kilimanjaro.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and tented camps.
On this shared tour, you will join a group of other travelers. Max 6 people per vehicle.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Not for single travelers
Single travelers cannot join this group tour and it requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum age for this tour is 12 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Masai Mara Sopa Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Masai Mara NRAll Meals Included
3Lake Nakuru Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Lake Nakuru NPAll Meals Included
4-5Kibo Safari Camp Mid-range tented camp just outside Amboseli NPAll Meals Included
6End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Right Choice Tours & Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.