In your pursuit of lions, leopards, elephants, rhinos, and cape buffalo, travel through all five of the northern circuit's national parks: Tarangire, Lake Manyara, Arusha, Ngorongoro, and the world-famous Serengeti National Park - where you'll spend two unforgettable days and have the opportunity to witness your very own Serengeti sunrise. You'll also see enormous herds of wildebeest and zebra, the majestic giraffe, wallowing hippopotamus, lean cheetahs, opportunistic hyenas, playful monkeys.
This luxury tour uses lodges and tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodations and destinations of this tour.
Not for solo travelers
Solo travelers cannot book this private tour.
Minimum age of 5 years
The minimum age for this tour is 5 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Lake Duluti Lodge Luxury lodge in or near Lake DulutiAll Meals Included
2Lake Manyara Kilimamoja Lodge Luxury lodge just outside Lake Manyara NPAll Meals Included
3Ole Serai Luxury Camp - Turner Springs Luxury tented camp inside Serengeti NPAll Meals Included
4Ngorongoro Oldeani Mountain Lodge Luxury lodge just outside Ngorongoro HighlandsAll Meals Included
5Lake Manyara Kilimamoja Lodge Luxury lodge just outside Lake Manyara NPAll Meals Included
6End of tour (No accommodation)All Meals Included
- This tour is offered by Shadows of Africa, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Shadows of Africa.