Mahale is a remote and untrammeled paradise located 130 km south of Kigoma town on the shores of Lake Tanganyika. It covers 1613 sq km and is dominated by the Mahale Mountain Ridge which rises dramatically from the crystal-clear waters of Lake Tanganyika. Mahale Mountain National Park is reached by shared charter flight from Katavi, Ruaha, Dar, Arusha, Selous Game Reserve.
This budget tour uses bandas.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request changes to this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 15 years
The minimum age for this tour is 15 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-3Mango Bandas Budget banda inside Mahale Mountains NPDay 1: Lunch & Dinner Included
Day 2-3: All Meals Included
4End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Gombe Track Safaris & Tours, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.