Get a taste of Tanzania with this six-day safari itinerary, visiting three of the country's best wildlife-watching destinations. Observe elephant migration and diverse birdlife at Tarangire National Park, explore the UNESCO-protected natural phenomenon, the Ngorongoro Crater and witness the Great Migration across the Serengeti. Tick off Africa's Big Five (lion, leopard, elephant, buffalo and rhino), whilst spotting big game on morning and afternoon game drives, plus optional walking safaris.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you. Transfers and game drives at private camps will be shared.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodations and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum age for this tour is 12 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Ang'Ata Tarangire Camp Mid-range tented camp inside Tarangire NPDay 1: Lunch & Dinner Included
Day 2: All Meals Included
3Ngorongoro Serena Safari Lodge Luxury lodge on the crater rim of NgorongoroAll Meals Included
4-5Ang'ata Serengeti Camp Mid-range tented bush camp inside Serengeti NPAll Meals Included
6End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Wayfairer Travel, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Wayfairer Travel.