This 8 days safari introduces you to Kenya's best national parks. You will visit Ol Pajeta Conservancy the rhino and Chimpanzee sanctuary, the famous rugged Samburu to see the Samburu Special five and experience the culture of the Samburus, Lake Nakuru which is the home of hundreds of thousands of Flamingos ending your holiday at Masai Mara world re-known for the great migration of the wildebeest. You can be sure to see all the Big Five.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Not for solo travelers
Solo travelers cannot book this private tour.
Minimum age of 2 years
The minimum age for this tour is 2 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Sweetwaters Serena Camp Luxury tented camp inside Ol Pejeta (Laikipia)Lunch & Dinner Included
2-3Samburu Sopa Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Samburu NRAll Meals Included
4The Ark Mid-range lodge inside Aberdare NPAll Meals Included
5Flamingo Hill Camp Mid-range tented camp inside Lake Nakuru NPAll Meals Included
6-7Masai Mara Sopa Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Masai Mara NRAll Meals Included
8End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Beacon Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Beacon Safaris.