This is a short yet well planned safari that introduces you to Amboseli National Park branded as Kilimanjaro Royal court. Amboseli is famous for its herds of elephants that graze against the backdrop of Mt. Kilimanajaro and you also get breathtaking views of Africa's highest mountain. You can look forward to up-close encounter with African elephants among other animals.
This mid-range tour uses tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request changes to this tour.
Not for solo travelers
Solo travelers cannot book this private tour.
Minimum age of 1 year
The minimum age for this tour is 1 year.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Kibo Safari Camp Mid-range tented camp just outside Amboseli NPDay 1: Lunch & Dinner Included
Day 2: All Meals Included
3End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Beacon Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Beacon Safaris.