This is a short yet well planned safari that introduces you to Amboseli National Park branded as Kilimanjaro Royal court. Amboseli is famous for its herds of elephants that graze against the backdrop of Mt. Kilimanajaro and you also get breathtaking views of Africa's highest mountain. You can look forward to up-close encounter with African elephants among other animals.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Not for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Kibo Safari Camp Luxury tented camp just outside Amboseli NPDay 1: Lunch & Dinner Included
Day 2: All Meals Included
3End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Beacon Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Beacon Safaris.