This is a tour for people who want a quick visit to the Kruger National Park. If you´'re in South Africa and have an extra weekend or simply craving a couple of nights in the bush then this is just for you! On this tour you will have 2 nights inside the park, spotting the BIG 5 and lots more during the day and falling asleep to the sounds of roaring lions at night after preparing dinner over an open fire in real African style and making sure your safari is absolutely magical!
This mid-range tour uses bungalows.
This tour will be run exclusively for you. Transfers and game drives at private camps will be shared.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request changes to this tour.
Not for solo travelers
Solo travelers cannot book this private tour.
Minimum age of 1 year
The minimum age for this tour is 1 year.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Skukuza Rest Camp Mid-range bungalow inside Kruger NPDay 1: Dinner Included
Day 2: All Meals Included
3End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Wild Planet Safari, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Wild Planet Safari.