A safari of its kind that takes you to two of the Kenya’s most popular wildlife protected areas. The safari introduces you to the world's most famous park Masai Mara which has the highest concentration of wildlife in Kenya and of course the great wildebeest migration and later takes you to Lake Nakuru National Park branded as bird watchers paradise for its diversity of bird life including flocks of flamingos that color the lake pink.
This mid-range tour uses tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request changes to this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 2 years
The minimum age for this tour is 2 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Zebra Plains Mara Camp Mid-range tented camp inside Masai Mara NRDay 1: Lunch & Dinner Included
Day 2: All Meals Included
3Flamingo Hill Camp Mid-range tented camp inside Lake Nakuru NPAll Meals Included
4End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Beacon Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Beacon Safaris.