4-Day Maasai Mara-Lake Nakuru Explorer Safari
$925 to $1,340 (USD) Switch currency
- Rates are per person and based on 2 people sharing 1 room
- Excluding international flights (from/to your home country)
A safari of its kind that takes you to two of the Kenya’s most popular wildlife protected areas. The safari introduces you to the world's most famous park Masai Mara which has the highest concentration of wildlife in Kenya and of course the great wildebeest migration and later takes you to Lake Nakuru National Park branded as bird watchers paradise for its diversity of bird life including flocks of flamingos that color the lake pink.
Things To Consider
PrivateThe tour is run for you exclusively
Can depart any dayThis tour can depart any day
Can be customizedThis tour can be customized
Suitable for solo travelersSolo travelers can book this tour
Min. age ofSuitable for ages 2 and older
Tour Summary (See full day-by-day for more details)
- You'll go to Kenya
- This tour starts and ends in Nairobi (Kenya) - Getting there & away
- You'll visit Masai Mara NR & Lake Nakuru NP
- Activities: game drives & specialized birding (with a professional birding guide)
- Game drives: open-sided 4x4 vehicle & pop-up roof 4x4 vehicle
- Getting around: open-sided 4x4 vehicle & pop-up roof 4x4 vehicle
- A transfer from and back to the airport (or hotel) is included
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for extra cost
Accommodation & Meals (If fully booked, a comparable accommodation will be suggested)
- This tour is offered by Beacon Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Beacon Safaris.