A safari of its kind that takes you to two of the Kenya’s most popular wildlife protected areas. The safari introduces you to the world's most famous park Masai Mara which has the highest concentration of wildlife in Kenya and of course the great wildebeest migration and later takes you to Lake Nakuru National Park branded as bird watchers paradise for its diversity of bird life including flocks of flamingos that color the lake pink.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Sarova Mara Game Camp Luxury tented camp inside Masai Mara NRDay 1: Lunch & Dinner Included
Day 2: All Meals Included
3Sarova Lion Hill Luxury lodge inside Lake Nakuru NPAll Meals Included
4End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Beacon Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Beacon Safaris.