This 5 Days safari will take you to the slopes of Mt Kenya across the equator to Sweetwaters Game Sanctuary, the only park with a Chimpanzee Sanctuary in Kenya. Then you will proceed to Lake Nakuru National Park which is one of the world’s greatest bird spectacles. And finally to Kenya’s most popular game sanctuary – Maasai Mara Game Reserve.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum age for this tour is 12 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Sweetwaters Serena Camp Luxury tented camp inside Ol Pejeta (Laikipia)All Meals Included
2Flamingo Hill Camp Mid-range tented camp inside Lake Nakuru NPAll Meals Included
3-4Masai Mara Sopa Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Masai Mara NRAll Meals Included
5End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Tekko Tours and Travel, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Tekko Tours and Travel.