This is a 5-day safari to 3 most visited parks in Kenya; Amboseli, Lake Nakuru and Maasai Mara with a stop in Lake Naivasha and Great Rift Valley along the way. It starts and ends in Nairobi and one can start with Maasai Mara or Amboseli. Accommodation is in mid-range accommodation.
This mid-range tour uses tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request changes to this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum age for this tour is 12 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Kibo Safari Camp Mid-range tented camp just outside Amboseli NPLunch & Dinner Included
2Flamingo Hill Camp Mid-range tented camp inside Lake Nakuru NPAll Meals Included
3-4Sentrim Mara Lodge Mid-range tented camp just outside Masai Mara NRAll Meals Included
5End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Tekko Tours and Travel, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Tekko Tours and Travel.