This safari covers some of Kenya’s most amazing national parks over the course of six days. Guests will experience the diverse wildlife in Amboseli and Lake Nakuru National Parks, travel through the Great Rift Valley and witness the unfettered culture of the Masai Mara.
Things to Consider
Small group tour
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
- Solo travelers can join this group tour, but it requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Kibo Camp Mid-range tented camp outside Amboseli NPLunch & Dinner Included
2Kibo Camp Mid-range tented camp just outside Amboseli NPAll Meals Included
3Lake Nakuru Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Lake Nakuru NPAll Meals Included
4-5Osero Mara Camp Mid-range lodge inside Masai Mara NRAll Meals Included
6End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Kay Adventure Tours, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.