User Reviews – Namibia

Sort By: Date Most Helpful 81-90 of 132 Reviews
Namibia is Amazing!

Namibia - is an incredible country with wonderful wildlife viewing as well as really great people! loads of wildlife - from predators to plains game - we saw it all!!!

They have a huge array of species across the country and some spectacular landmarks such as the fish river canyon

Namibia is an incredible destination. Every area is a postcard for its landscapes. Every rock hides a different animal. Best holiday ever. My only regret is that animals are not 100% protected everywhere and that hunters can go and pay to kill endangered species.

Wildlife in abundance and so accessible.

I was surprised to see as many animals as I did in such a desolate country. Although very dry, dusty, hot and barren in many places it had it's own beauty. The spectacular sand dunes were a unique experience in itself and it is also a destination that I would return to. The tribal people were beautiful, especially the Himba Tribes in their villages. That was one of the many highlights!

Namibia is a stunning country with a rugged beauty. All camps we have stayed at inside and outside Etosha have offered excellent wildlife viewing.

Namibia gives you the sense of wide open, unspoiled beauty and solitude that is hard to find these days.
The country is run in an orderly fashion and I felt safe as a tourist.

incredible variety of landscape each kilometer. Namib desert, Etosha falls, skeleton coast,...

Amazing scenery, wet and dry landscapes all over the country. Skeleton Coast with their hundresd of sea ​​lions, Etosha falls with the dry / wet contrast, and amazing safari in etosha park. Every person we met was kind with us. I attach a video of the travel https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjoBeRMR8EY so you can view the amazing places i visited. I invite you to visit these wonderful places.

Namibia was the best trip we have ever did! Everything is perfect: safe country, beautiful landscapes, good weather, good food.

The beauty, the wildlife, the history and the people ... all wonderful.

• 4.7/5