User Reviews – Serengeti NP

One of the most famous and beautiful national parks on the world.

Not as many animals as I had expected---but it was the dry season and many have left the area. We did see the BIG 5 but really had to look for them. Since it is a "Wonder of the World" I chose this park for animal viewing. I may return one day during HIGH Season to see the animals in mass. The Serengeti is huge and it was just a great feeling that I was there. We did see the sunrise and it was wonderful. Also the Giraffes and elephants came very close. However, I saw more elephants in Chobe National Park in Botswana.

Wildebeest crossing river

Serengeti is the well-preserved home to abundant wildlife as it always has been which needs no introduction. It is the must-see park in Tanzania. People should find 4 out of the African Big 5 here, except for rhinos. We saw over 30 lions, 3 leopards, 5 cheetahs and several kinds of antelopes like Elands, Topis, Coke's hartebeest, gazelles and impalas, to name a few. Zebras and wildebeests were all over the plain. There was also a couple of big pools to enjoy hippos galore. Though it might get dusty as we drove throught the park, the endless plain and the fast-changing movements of clouds gave us so much awe. We really enjoy its idylic setting for both wildlife and landscape photography. Indeed, Serengeti has so much to offer, and we believe that most of the visitors should consider it as a dream come true.

Legendary park.

If you go on safari, you have to go to the Serengeti. This massive park has everything that you could ever want to see. Gorgeous scenery and the best animals!

You really feel like you are in Africa here!

Fun place to go with family and friends.

The food was awesome, it was so cool to try new food. The weather wasn't too hot or too cold, which was ideal to swim in the great pool. The transportation was not great (I hated the bumpy dirt roads). But my guide made up for that. He was so nice and funny. The overall place was beautiful. I would recommend this place to anyone who wants to try something new and have fun.

It’s a location I’ve always heard about from childhood and it did not disappoint. I have been on many safaris but this was the first time I saw a cheetah!

Amazing park..... amazing animal’s scenes

• 4.9/5