User Reviews – Serengeti NP

Abundance of wildlife, scenery is out of this world

Words cannot describe. My lifelong dream was to do a Safari in the Serengeti, and there was never a moment of disappointment.

So many animals and natural beauty in this region. A must see!

Excellent

I visited Tanzania and did safari experience with Johnson. I was with family and we had a great time!

We took precision air from Dar es Salaam to Arusha. We met Johnson at the airport and started our safari. Johnson drove us around spotting animals including the big 5 (zebras, elephants, lion, cheetah, leopard, rhino). We stayed at the lodge in the camp site - it is safe and the staff were friendly and accommodating.

Overall, it was a great experience and I would highly recommend it.

Serengeti is Tanzania's most visited park, and with good reason. Almost from the moment you enter the gates, wildlife surrounds you in astounding numbers and variety, together with an incomparable sense of space. The headline event is the annual wildebeest migration, and being able to witness a part of this (which takes both planning and luck) is an unforgettable experience. The Serengeti is also known for its high density of predators, and the chance to watch lions and other cats - often at very close range - is another treat. I also like the Serengeti's quieter side - its wealth of birds and its nature-filled stillness. Most shorter safaris concentrate on the well-visited central Serengeti.

I suggest to sleep in the middle without fences

Saw loads and camping was a real adventure!

A must visit. All of the Big Five were present plus a lot more. The migration of gnus is a scene that one would never forget.

Serengeti is a world famous park, I didn't see the migration of the wildbeest but I'll come back..
The scenery is really amazing...

Wildebeest Crossing was really amazing, that's is what my guide and tour operator promised me to witness in Serengeti and i have seen it. endless plain with a lot of animals, luxury lodges.

• 4.9/5