User Reviews – Serengeti NP

This was by far my favorite park! It was insane to see the sun rise and set over the serengeti! This is how I pictured a safari would be. It felt like being in our own personal lion king. The amount of animals that we saw here was insane! We saw a leopard up close...baby cheetahs played on our car...we saw a mom and baby leopard from afar...we saw baby lions everywhere and they got super close to our car many times...there were elephants galore..hippos abundantly....basically you name it we saw it! Every 5 minutes we had to stop and take incredible pictures.

Serengeti National Park has it all

I have visited a number of national parks in Africa, and in other countries, and Serengeti National Park stands above them all. The number and variety of animals and birds in a wild setting has to be experienced to be appreciated. By far the best in my travels. The scenery is wonderful from the endless expanse of savannah to the rivers, sunrises, sunsets, and distant hills. The night skies are astounding for city dwellers with the Milky Way being clearly visible. The wildness of the Park is carefully maintained and hopefully always will be. The northern Serengeti is far less busy than the central area. The migration is a sight that is too vast and awesome to capture by photo or video and has to be experienced. Access by air is quite easy from Arusha. I have stayed in several camps and they were all very enjoyable. I have visited the Serengeti twice now and I will definitely return if I can!

Huge park with loads to see! It didn't disappoint!

Saw migration which was superb. Saw a lot of wildlife but the lions, lionesses, leopards, cheetahs were hardly any, more should be introduced since it is a huge national park.

Serengueti for me , has been the best ever , i see many cats , amazing!!!

Serengeti is the ultimate safari location. It is absolutely epic. the drama is shocking. It is real true wild life every minute.

If you wanna see the place of the Lion King, this is the place!
So many wildlife in so many space - the vastity of the grasslands is astonishing

Very big place

Huge beautiful park, met our expectations ! Even though we just visit a small part

Serengeti was voted the best national park-no more words needed!
Paradise on Earth!!