User Reviews – South Africa

Excellent lodge efficient friendly service amazing wildlife could not fault the experience

I enjoy South Africa the safari was the topping of the cake on our three week trip there

Such a special experience

I’ve travelled a lot and I’ve never been to a country like South Africa before. It’s so beautiful and diverse

An adventure of a lifetime

We traveled to South Africa for the first time this year ... and we're already trying to figure out when we can go back. We requested several quotes through Safari Bookings, and decided to used Justin Perumal of Paperjet travel. It was absolutely the best decision. Justin was AMAZING. He arranged for us to enjoy our safari at Phinda Vlei lodge for 3 nights. He was so helpful throughout the planning process. Not only did he answer questions from us almost every day, he also personally picked us up from the Durban airport and drove us to the lodge. He was very friendly and accommodating, and I would not hesitate to recommend his services and use him in the future for our next safari. During our trip, we visited several cities, including Cape Town and Durban. It is a magical country and can't wait to get back!!

Wonderful experience from a beautiful country

Amazing wild life, happy , friendly and kind people, excellent accommodations and food. The only problem was the lack of public transportation, this makes it difficult to go and visit places without a tour. It makes the trip more expensive.
A beautiful country to visit. Highly recommended

Wonderful safari experience

Our safari experience was wonderful! We decided to visit Sabi Sands Reserve and Kruger National Park and it was a great decisions since these game reserves were different, but equally good. In Sabi Sands our driver was very knowledgeable, and went off roading several times for us to have the best sights. In Kruger drivers must stay on the road, but we had a private drive and plenty of animals to see. I would highly recommend this experience to everyone!

A peak into the cradle and origins of our planet.

Although predators sightings was limited as we only saw a family of cheetahs, the topography and geographic landscape were stunning and the amount of herbivores were plentiful. Regarding the living accommodations as well as food by far exceeded my expectations.

One of the best tours we have ever taken. A great adventure led by wonderful guides.

My family and I had a brilliant tour professionally organised by Christine and led by two fantastic guides Nik and Nick. Both guides were qualified, very experienced, knowledgeable and so much fun to be with. We managed to tick off the Big Five along with many many other wonderful sightings. The food was excellent and large portions. We opted to stay inside the Kruger Park for the Safari portion of the tour in the African huts which although dated were very clean and comfortable. When selecting accommodation please consider that you spend very little time in the accommodation. Once outside the park for the Panorama Route, we stayed at first class accommodation. If you are a first time traveller to South Africa and Kruger National Park, Christine will provide you with all the information you need for a great trip including what type of clothes to bring. I want to thank Nik and Nick for a memorable and fun 5 days. Finally a big thank you to Christine for organising our tour and sharing contacts for the rest of our South African itinerary. I can keep writing about how much fun we had on this 5 Day tour. My message to anyone considering a Safari in Kruger is contact Christine at Wildlife Safaris. I place this tour and experience as one of the best my family have ever taken.

So glad I did it!

I spent 4 days in Kruger which included a one-day private drive and a visit to the Elephant Sanctuary (which I highly recommend). Andrei was very helpful in arranging everything with multiple emails which he answered promptly and patiently. All the arrangements went like clockwork. The drives themselves ranged from okay to very good which is, of course, dependent on the game.

The best holiday

We have travelled most of the world now but this was the best holiday. We flew to Johannesburg and stayed a night then transferred to Tambuti Lodge. It could not have been better. The staff were awesome, the food, the lodge I cannot fault any of it.
The lady who helped me book it from Safari bookings then helped me free of charge to book Victoria falls for two nights which is a must do and then 2 weeks in cape town where we hired a car and travelled the garden route.
I recommend the whole experience. We based at the V & A hotel on v and a waterfront which was superb with great service. On the garden route we used high end guest houses where the service was impeccable.
Back to Tambuti lodge, we were there 3 nights and the game drives on this private reserve were just fabulous. Our guide Martin was very knowledgeable and just a great bloke.
The chef will greet you at dinner and introduce the food personally.
There is a free bar with free South African wines and champagnes.
Simply awesome!!!

Ok

Food, transportation, guide were great... but the wildlife and safari experience was regular