User Reviews – South Africa

Sort By: Date Most Helpful 521-530 of 582 Reviews

Madikwe is a hidden gem in South Africa. South Africa was easy to navigate by car even though we had to drive on the opposite side of the road. My husband and I felt safe the entire trip.

I love South Africa

South Africa has some of the most spectacular scenery on the planet. The people were incredibly warm and welcoming.

South Africa has the exotic vibe of the african continent, yet the all the conveniences you'd find in any developed country.

South Africa is my favorite destination I have ever been to. I have no other safari experiences to compare it to, but it exceeded my expectations at every step of the way.

The Personal Touch, friendliness of the Guide and general atmosphere, this was part of a rather 'touristy' package deal, so just the safari at Umfolozi on the one day but if I was able, I would definitely return with this game reserve as my choice for a longer visit.

Huge variety in parks, animals, scenery. High level of hospitality.

We spent a month in Kwazululand - camped at False Bay for a few days - found the birds and general wildlife (not so much the big game animals) something that I hadnt expected. Marvelous varieties and quantities of species or birds, lizards, plants (only dead snakes thanks!)

South Africa has everything in one country - and the variety of cultures make for a very pleasant vibe.

SA is a wonderful safari destination. Great people, a unbelievable variety in scenery, fascinating wildlife. First world infra structure.