This wonderful holiday offers an authentic and adventurous safari experience in the Selous Game Reserve in southern Tanzania, plus five nights on the exotic spice island of Zanzibar where you can explore the fascinating UNESCO World Heritage Site of Stone Town, dive and snorkel on the colourful coral reefs, or discover the mangrove forests, spice plantations and local villages.
This mid-range tour uses tented camps and resorts.
This tour will be run exclusively for you. Transfers and game drives at private camps will be shared.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Suitable for all ages
This tour is suitable for children of all ages.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-4Selous Serena Camp Luxury tented camp inside Selous GRDay 1: Lunch & Dinner Included
Day 2-4: All Meals Included
5-9Breezes Beach Club & Spa Mid-range resort in or near Zanzibar (Beach)Day 5: Breakfast & Lunch Included
Day 6-9: Breakfast Included
10End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Wayfairer Travel, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Wayfairer Travel.