This customized safari takes you to Kenya’s wilderness for one of the best yet quiet African adventure. The tour introduces you to Amboseli National Park famous for its large herds of Elephants as well as the spectacular views of Mount Kilimanjaro, the highest freestanding mountain in the world and Tsavo National Park famous for the Man-eaters of Tsavo and red elephants. You will spend your nights in luxurious lodges or tented camps in the parks. You will be accompanied by our seasoned guides.
This mid-range tour uses tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request changes to this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 1 year
The minimum age for this tour is 1 year.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Kibo Safari Camp Mid-range tented camp just outside Amboseli NPDay 1: Lunch & Dinner Included
Day 2: All Meals Included
3Kilaguni Serena Safari Lodge Luxury lodge inside Tsavo West NPBreakfast & Lunch Included
4Ashnil Aruba Mid-range tented camp inside Tsavo East NPAll Meals Included
5End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Beacon Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Beacon Safaris.