This safaris is meant for those who dream and want to get an up-close encounter with the beasts of nature. Considered a rite of passage for seasoned travelers, everybody from American presidents to European royalty and heads of state came to Africa to shoot a large, dangerous animal. The Big Five quickly became known as the most dangerous animals to hunt on foot, and the name stuck – although now ‘shooting’ is done through a camera lens.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Not for solo travelers
Solo travelers cannot book this private tour.
Minimum age of 1 year
The minimum age for this tour is 1 year.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Kibo Safari Camp Mid-range tented camp just outside Amboseli NPDay 1: Lunch & Dinner Included
Day 2: All Meals Included
3Serena Mountain Lodge Mid-range lodge in or near Mt KenyaAll Meals Included
4-5Samburu Sopa Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Samburu NRAll Meals Included
6Sweetwaters Serena Camp Luxury tented camp inside Ol Pejeta (Laikipia)All Meals Included
7Lake Nakuru Sopa Lodge Luxury lodge inside Lake Nakuru NPAll Meals Included
8-9Masai Mara Sopa Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Masai Mara NRAll Meals Included
10End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Beacon Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Beacon Safaris.