Amboseli National Park is the country's international biosphere reserve with a huge ecosystem that spreads across the Kenya Tanzania border. The park has an endless supply of water filtered through thousands of meters of volcanic rock from Mt. Kilimanjaro hence, Amboseli in Masai means "Place of Water". Herds of zebra, wildebeest, giraffe, impala, leopards & elephants will make your imagination of African wild life come to life. Mt. Kilimanjaro forms the backdrop of this game sanctuary.
This mid-range tour uses tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request changes to this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 2 years
The minimum age for this tour is 2 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Kibo Safari Camp Mid-range tented camp just outside Amboseli NPDay 1: Lunch & Dinner Included
Day 2: All Meals Included
3End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Africa Flash Mc Tours & Travel, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.