Amboseli National Park is the country's international biosphere reserve with a huge ecosystem that spreads across the Kenya Tanzania border. The park has an endless supply of water filtered through thousands of meters of volcanic rock from Mt. Kilimanjaro hence, Amboseli in Masai means "Place of Water". Herds of zebra, wildebeest, giraffe, impala, leopards & elephants will make your imagination of African wild life come to life. Mt. Kilimanjaro forms the backdrop of this game sanctuary.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Kibo Safari Camp Mid-range tented camp just outside Amboseli NPDay 1: Lunch & Dinner Included
Day 2: All Meals Included
3End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Africa Flash Mc Tours & Travel, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.