User Reviews – Amboseli NP

We saw so many animals & birds! Observation point is spectacular!

I saw a lot Elephants and Bufflos over there, zebras and Giraffe as well. It was an amazing tour for me as well.

Lovely park, great views of Kili

Loved watching the elephants upclose. The park is also a bit compact so watching animals is easier. Being at the foothills of Mount Kilimanjaro, the park has a special appeal.

It has the most spectacular backdrop with Mt Kilimanjaro int the background. It also has a very diverse landscape

We did it on self drive and it was amazing! We managed to see so many animals and very close to our car! I think it was my favourite park! And the rangers were super nice, explained us where we could find the animals. Simply amaizing experience!

You can see Kilimanjaro !

Great place, Make sure you see this.

Elephant paradise

A surreal world of Dust devils and Gentle giants!

The Amboseli landscape can not be imagined without these Gentle-giants and Dust-devils! Arid landscape full of surprises in one of the remotest part of Kenya. Overwhelming number of elephants and wildebeests. You must go to the center point mount and feel the scenic view of wetlands and lone tuskers roaming across. I have never been to heaven but for me this experience was no less than that. At time one get too overwhelmed with just number of animals roaming in the park. Only minus point is non-availability of good budget camp. If one gets the chance, stay in Amboseli Serena Safari Lodge. Last suggestion: Go, visit the park!!

• 4.7/5