​User Reviews – Kenya

Atul M. Mulkar   –
United Arab Emirates AE
Visited: September 2016 Reviewed: Sep 14, 2016

Email Atul M. Mulkar  |  50-65 years of age  |  Experience level: first safari

No explanation is required. Just go and see.

Cookswell Jikos   –
Kenya KE
Visited: April 2016 Reviewed: May 4, 2016

Email Cookswell Jikos  |  20-35 years of age  |  Experience level: over 5 safaris

Having lived here and met thousands of people from all over the world who have saved for years for a 2 week holiday to Kenya - I am very happy to have been able to travel all over the country with my tree planting job and validate just why so many people come to visit this country. Its simply breathtaking!

leon m   –
Visited: December 2015 Reviewed: Dec 17, 2015

Email leon m  |  20-35 years of age  |  Experience level: first safari

Fantastic kenyan experience.

I was fortunate enough to visit kenya first week of December 2015 for a 9 day holiday.The tour company I booked with online was kenya ideal safaris and they were without a shadow of a doubt a first rate operation.I was taken care of very well on my personalized tour of central and western part of kenya.we started in Nairobi and visited giraffe manner,sheldrick elephants whereby i adopted a young elephant,karen blixen and finished with nairobi museum.they even arranged a hot air balloon ride for me as i requested.The whole experience of being in kenya for the very first time and going with a great tour company made all the difference in the world .Everything was handled to my expectations and my tour guide kizito was very friendly and very knowledgeable.If i ever go to kenya again,i will definitely book with kenya ideal safaris.They demonstrated a very fine level of professionalism throughout my entire holiday.

GavinKenya   –
Visited: July 2015 Reviewed: Dec 8, 2015

Email GavinKenya  |  50-65 years of age  |  Experience level: 2-5 safaris

My third trip there and for me it is the ONLY place I would consider. Not only for the wildlife but for the wonderful people we met along the way. And the lifetime friends I have now.

missbaxter   –
Visited: June 2015 Reviewed: Jul 11, 2015

50-65 years of age  |  Experience level: first safari

We stayed in Amboseli National Park 2 nights and Nairobi National Park 2 nights before heading into Tanzania. I loved both places in Kenya, and enjoyed sights around Nairobi too.

nyotsz Visited: July 2015 Reviewed: Jul 11, 2015

For over 23 years I have managed to travel to various destinations in Kenya and noted that Kenya is one of the few places on earth that you can experience extreme diversity in culture and physical features ranging from the ocean, various lakes, desert tropical rainforest and the only snow capped mountain along the equator. All these is capped with a very friendly people.

Gary   –
Visited: May 2024 Reviewed: Jun 18, 2024

Email Gary  |  50-65 years of age  |  Experience level: first safari

Magical trip

Amazing wildlife, excellent hospitality . .Went for 10 days to Amboseli. Ol Pejeta, Samburu, Naivasha, Hells Gate and Masai Mara. While Masai Mara is stunning and most well known, Samburu surprised and stunned us with the wildlife/less crowds. We saw a pride of 9 lions with just 2 vehicles including us for over an hour !!!. Amboseli was good as expected. Ol Pejeta was good for rhinos and Hells gate was a good experience biking with animals. Only Naivasha was a disappointment and not worth it IMHO. People were friendly , service at all lodges top notch and game drives were superb.

Bernd   –
Switzerland CH
Visited: June 2024 Reviewed: Jun 17, 2024

Email Bernd  |  50-65 years of age  |  Experience level: over 5 safaris

Stunning nature and charming people!

We spent a weekend visiting Amboseli National Park and very much enjoyed the experience, the scenic beauty with Mount Kilimanjaro and spectacular wildlife!

Blake   –
Visited: June 2024 Reviewed: Jun 17, 2024

Email Blake  |  35-50 years of age  |  Experience level: 2-5 safaris

wild

a great experience seeing african wildlife would highly recommend

Lisa B   –
Visited: May 2024 Reviewed: Jun 13, 2024

Email Lisa B  |  50-65 years of age  |  Experience level: first safari

Kenya was a magical place, enjoyed the experience!

Kenya was a magical place, enjoyed the experience! Ongeri Expeditions was the best company to work with, A++!

• 5 star 1,104