Cookie Settings

By clicking ‘Accept’ you agree that we use Analytical cookies for gathering information about how our website is used, as well as Advertising and social media cookies (including cookies from trusted partners) to personalize our advertising campaigns and to allow you to share on social media. About our use of cookies

Manage Cookie Settings

Please select which cookies you would like to keep switched on. Open a list of all cookies

Below you can decide which type of cookies you would like to keep switched on. Open a list of all cookies

Functional cookies

Functional cookies are essential to using our website and cannot be switched off. These cookies do not contain personal information and are not used for analytical or advertising purposes. Show Hide description

Analytical cookies (anonymous)

Analytical cookies gather anonymous information about how our website is used. The information collected does not contain personal information, cannot be traced back to you, and is not used for advertising purposes. Show Hide description

Advertising and social media cookies

Advertising and social media cookies (including cookies from trusted partners) enable us to personalize our advertising campaigns, and enable you to share on social media. Show Hide description

Safari Reviews

Sort By: Date Most Helpful Rating 11-20 of 77,434 Reviews
Toktanaev Bakyt   –
Kazakhstan KZ
Visited: December 2022 Reviewed: Feb 7, 2023

35-50 years of age  |  Experience level: first safari

The organisation of the tour operator was very good

Everything was so good! We had a pleasant time during the whole tour. Thank you for this unforgettable experience!

Ellen   –
Netherlands NL
Visited: January 2023 Reviewed: Feb 7, 2023

50-65 years of age  |  Experience level: 2-5 safaris

Excellent in every way!

We were so happy to have booked by Safari. The communication was perfect, we did a stunning dinercruise and gamedrive including braai with a nice group and our excellent guide. He brought us to so many lovely places and were especially surprised the rhinos that suddenly appeared in front of us. The Victoria Falls were really amazing and impressive. The hotels were excellent. All these days our guide Simon was giving us all his knowledge, advice and he was such a pleasant person. A trip never to forget.

Martin   –
Austria AT
Visited: February 2023 Reviewed: Feb 7, 2023

50-65 years of age  |  Experience level: 2-5 safaris

Very professional! Immediate responses to any queries. Excellent tour guide and tour team

As soon as I contacted Grayton Tours they always kept me proactively informed about the procedures to be followed. The hike was a truly fantastic experience. Jimmy, the tour guide, is a highly experienced mountaineer. Full of knowledge about the national park and the Mount Kenya in particular. He really looked after me, making sure that I am safe. It's a challenging hike, undoubtedly. So, I appreciated the "pole pole" attitude of Jimmy and the other members of the team. They adapted to my pace, which helped me succeed. As I felt so safe with them I will definitely explore other hiking tours with them.

Jongin   –
South Korea KR
Visited: January 2023 Reviewed: Feb 7, 2023

20-35 years of age  |  Experience level: first safari

The best tour company in Tanzania.

Climbing Mt. Kilimanjaro was one of the most amazing experiences of my life. I climbed the mountain for six nights and seven days, and it was arranged with Mohamed from Goldfish Tours(Please check their websites: https://www.goldfishtours.com/). I realized there are a lot of tour companies doing safari tours and mountain climbing in Tanzania, especially in Arusha and Moshi. I chose Goldfish Tours because first, I liked the name 'Goldfish.' It reminded me of a goldfish I had in my small jar from childhood. Second, I was comparing prices from many different tour companies, and I thought Goldfish Tours had a reasonable price for me compared to other companies. And third, even though Mohamed and I were in a business relationship, he approached me like a friend, not trying to talk about other things that could cost me additional money for climbing, etc. He was straightforward, simple, and friendly, making me comfortable asking him questions about the trip. I had a full day of resting after the climbing, and one of the things I enjoyed after climbing was that Mohamed showed me around the Moshi town area. I was planning to stay at the lodge, but I contacted Mohamed in the morning to ask whether he could show me around Moshi town, and without hesitance, he accepted my request and drove me around the city. He was a generous and kind-hearted person. There are many more things to mention about this trip to Tanzania because I genuinely had one of the most memorable times in my life. I want to visit again to Tanzania to meet wonderful people and arrange my trip with Goldfish Tours. Once again, please check out their websites: https://www.goldfishtours.com/

Mollie Harvey   –
United Kingdom UK
Visited: August 2019 Reviewed: Feb 7, 2023

35-50 years of age  |  Experience level: 2-5 safaris

Fantastic Safari Experience

The safari was incredibly beautiful from start to finish. Already the planning went smoothly, Moses responded to all our questions and ideas and has adapted the route optimally to us. On site, the pickup at the airport went without a hitch, we had a great guide with a lot of experience and knowledge, who showed us the most beautiful corners of the national parks. All accommodations (mostly tented camps) were very nice in unique locations and great facilities (here we had left everything to Moses for planning, very good quality for an affordable price). We spent a total of 6 great days on safari and were able to see the diversity of the different parks including many different animals and breathtaking moments. It was an unforgettable experience and we can only recommend Moses and his team to everyone! Thanks to Moses and our guide and driver Franc!

Sladana   –
United Kingdom UK
Visited: September 2019 Reviewed: Feb 6, 2023

20-35 years of age  |  Experience level: first safari

Very friendy and gave out a lot of information out in a ethusiastic way

Great value for money. You get a lot for what you pay. There is never a dull moment, every part was interesting and enjoyable. A great and fun experience that I would for sure do again. The services were great and all the statf were very friendly and kind. A lot of enthusiasm was given on the tours which made you feel comfortable.

Severine   –
Switzerland CH

20-35 years of age  |  Experience level: first safari

the tour operator is very accommodating and is always available to answer any questions you may have

Outstanding 5 Day Comfort Safari! We stayed in comfortable lodges with very friendly, attentive staff & super delicious food!

Our guide was Lordlugard, a super friendly guy who stayed with us throughout the tour. He is very experienced & has a huge knowledge about the animals, nature, history or culture of the country!

The safari was incredibly beautiful! Seeing all the animals in their natural environment and the different vegetations were amazing.

We highly recommend a trip with African Big Cats Safari! Ask for Lordlugard as your guide and you won't regret it!

Rolf   –
Sweden SE

65+ years of age  |  Experience level: over 5 safaris

Reliable and helpful

My six day trip to the Lower Omo Valley was very interesting and well organized. A good guide (Danny), a comfortable car and nice lodges/hotels made the trip most enjoyable.
Danny's knowledge about culture and nature was great. He also knew the names of all the birds we saw which I appreciated.
Since I was a solo guest we also had a flexible schedule. From time to time we also met friendly Haile who travelled with another group.
Since all costs were included I did not have to think about paying local guides etc. But they all appreciate a small tip.
I can highly recommend Finot Tour.

Baptiste B & Salomé M   –
France FR

20-35 years of age  |  Experience level: first safari

Best Safari Tour Company in Kenya: Wild Portraits Safari will make this moment unforgettable!

Had the experience of a lifetime thanks to Wild Portraits Safaris! Their passionate guide took us on a wonderful 7-day safari in Masai Mara/Navaisha/Amboseli parks (could have stay longer!). From the start, the communication was smooth and quick, they discussed with us our wishes and improved the plan using their expertise by explaining us how to optimized the traveling time and hotels to enjoy most of our time doing game drives. All our hotels were strategically proposed to get quicker in the parks for sunrise game drives (the bests!) and stay longer until sunset. They are passionated about wildlife and will provide you great insights on animals, nature, culture all along the journey with a fantastic storytelling. They look up for the best spots & sceneries while always respecting animals and their own space, and ensure you don’t rush from one animal to another (unlike most others companies) but rather spend quality time to experience animals in their own habitat (hunting, playing time, mothering). Wild Portraits Safari only selects guides with a passion for photography that would bring with them their own professional camera to capture any moments and share pictures afterwards with you, definitely a major plus and great value for money!! We highly recommend this fantastic human and nature experience thanks to friendly, relaxed, reliable, insightful staff. You can really feel like you are enjoying the experience with your guide, contributing to making the safari from great to exceptional!

Gaudence   –
Australia AU
Visited: February 2023 Reviewed: Feb 6, 2023

Very friendly and informative

When we had the safaris we weren't rushed, the communication was good and the guide was very kind.