Safari Reviews

Ivan Melesio Montalvo Aguilar   –
Mexico MX
Visited: June 2024 Reviewed: Jun 25, 2024

About: Tanzania
Amazing. Everything was perfect, the trip, the food, the camp site.

The experience was amazing, Tanzania is a big country, I chose an exceptional tour, the guide used to explain everything about the place and, the animals. The food was better than I expected.

Shailesh Pithadia   –
India IN
Visited: May 2024 Reviewed: Jun 25, 2024

35-50 years of age  |  Experience level: 2-5 safaris

About: Kenya
Jungle heaven

It's amazing country, rich in culture, nice and caring people. Very informative wildlife safaris and it's provided by safaribookings(dot)com.

Jennifer Cruciano   –
Visited: June 2024 Reviewed: Jun 25, 2024

35-50 years of age  |  Experience level: over 5 safaris

About: Botswana
3 of the big 5 in one day!

I carefully read many reviews and looked at what was involved with a day trip and the price. I chose Africa Beast because they included it all and the park fees were included. The only extra was a tip for our guide. We live in South Africa for 3 months of every year and have been on countless game drives both paid and self drive. This was the first time we have ever seen a lion on a drive! We saw a lioness and later 2 males. We also saw cape buffalo and elephants. The rhino have been removed to safety dut to poaching, and there were no leopard to be seen during our day time drive. Chobe river is beautiful to drive along and then motor in it seeing crocodile, hippo and elephant among many birds. We also learned that we were in an international waterway as one side of the land is Botswana, and the other side is Namibia. It was an expensive day for our family of four, but the tour made it so easy: picked up at our hotel, brought to the border crossing and escorted through the process for both leaving Zimbabwe and entering Botswana, a drive, a lovely lunch at a stunning lodge, motoring through the river, and then being ushered through the border crossing and brought safely back to the hotel. I'm so glad we booked!

Adama bello   –

Very serious Agency

SOMT is an exemplary agency, very serious. Choice of high quality hotels, very reliable and safe driver. Effective communication before and during the trip. The activities we selected were perfectly in line with our expectations. Really nothing to say, great trip thanks to an exceptional organization. Thank you all

Martha   –

50-65 years of age  |  Experience level: first safari

Sangeeta was brilliant in helping me plan a small group safari to South Africa, Zimbabwe, and Botswana. She understood my vision and her operations team executed the logistics flawlessly. Shout out to Malvika who handled a few last minute requests with no problem. I will definitely use Chalo next time I go to Africa (already dreaming about that!)

Nathan   –
Visited: April 2024 Reviewed: Jun 24, 2024

35-50 years of age  |  Experience level: over 5 safaris

More than Safaris!

I have used Blue Mountain Trekking (BMT) for other services multiple times and, I without a doubt, plan to continue using Ann and her team going forward. I travel into Uganda and Kenya, and BMT has provided roadworthy vehicles and trustworthy drivers for my travel adventures. If there is something I need local insight into, I contact Ann, and she is always willing to assist and help where needed. Ann and her team have gone out of their way multiple times to make sure I have had what I needed, and more so. BMT is truly a trustworthy company with a desire to go above and beyond. If for some reason you are not satisfied with your experience, for whatever you hire BMT for, just contact Ann (owner) and she will do all she is able to make sure things are made right and you are satisfied with your experience.

Karsten   –
Netherlands NL

20-35 years of age  |  Experience level: 2-5 safaris

Great safari trip! Our only regret is that it was only 1 week :)

We had a great "once in a lifetime" trip with Great Escape Trails, including 1 day Tarangire, 1 day Lake Natron, 3 days Serengeti, 1 day Ngorongoro Crater and 1 day Lake Manyara. We picked this tour after a lot of filtering on safaribookings.com and definitely have no regrets! The pricing was fair and competitive and the program was great.

Most importantly, Thom was a very good and pleasant guide! During our trip in Serengeti, 2 other safari vehicles got stuck in the mud, but with Thom this is very unlikely to happen, given his 20+ years of experience. He is a very responsible driver and was also actively helping the other drivers in need. Moreover, he had a lot to tell about the local nature and culture, always with humor. Aside from Thom, we met 2 other guides from Great Escape Trails, who also gave a good impression.

The communication for arranging the safari may be somewhat unclear at times. Still, everything will work out fine. Hakuna matata, you will not be scammed. :) Based on our experience, you will have a great holiday!

Alilna Lee   –
United Kingdom UK

35-50 years of age  |  Experience level: first safari

The Bencia Africa Adventure company provided an amazing experience.

The Bencia Africa Adventure company provided an amazing experience. Their tour guides were very knowledgeable and helpful throughout my journey. They answered all of my questions and showed me a variety of animals. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a reliable travel agency. I appreciate that they can contact Bencia Africa Adventure without fear.

Jolle Koolmees   –
Tanzania TZ

20-35 years of age  |  Experience level: first safari

An Unforgettable Safari Experience with Abroad to Tanzania Safari Limited.

An Unforgettable Safari Experience with Abroad to Tanzania Safari Limited
Our recent 6-day Big Five Safari with Abroad to Tanzania Safari Limited was nothing short of spectacular! From the meticulous arrangements to the breathtaking wildlife encounters, every moment was flawlessly executed, making this a trip of a lifetime.
Exceptional Planning by Zephania
From the start, Zephaniah’s expertise and attention to detail shone through. He crafted a seamless itinerary that perfectly balanced adventure, comfort, and exploration. Zephania’s knowledge of the best spots and timings to witness the diverse wildlife in Tarangire, Serengeti, and Ngorongoro Crater ensured that our safari was both thrilling and enriching.
• Pre-Trip Communication: Zephania was prompt and thorough in responding to our queries, tailoring the safari to our interests and needs.
• Logistics and Accommodation: Every aspect, from transportation to lodging, was carefully planned. We stayed in charming lodges that offered not only comfort but also stunning views and authentic local experiences.
• Special Touches: Zephania included thoughtful touches such as sunset picnics and cultural interactions that enriched our understanding of the regions we visited.
Outstanding Guidance by James
Our guide, James, was the heart of our safari. His passion for the wildlife and deep knowledge of the ecosystems truly elevated our experience. James’s sharp eyes and storytelling brought the savannah to life in ways we could never have imagined.
• Wildlife Expertise: James had an uncanny ability to spot the Big Five and other fascinating creatures from remarkable distances. His understanding of animal behavior meant we witnessed incredible scenes of the natural world in action.
• Engaging and Informative: James shared fascinating insights into the flora, fauna, and the intricate balance of the Serengeti’s ecosystem. His stories of Maasai culture and local legends added a rich layer to our adventure.
• Safety and Comfort: Throughout the journey, James prioritized our safety and comfort. He navigated challenging terrains with ease and always ensured we were well taken care of, from providing refreshments to ensuring we had ample opportunities for photographs.
Abroad to Tanzania Safari Limited exceeded all our expectations. Zephania’s exceptional planning and James’s passionate guidance combined to create an extraordinary safari that we will cherish forever. If you’re looking for a well-organized, deeply immersive safari experience, look no further than Abroad to Tanzania Safari Limited.
Thank you, Zephania and James, for an unforgettable journey into the heart of Tanzania’s wild beauty!

Ramadhani   –
Tanzania TZ
Visited: January 2024 Reviewed: Jun 24, 2024

35-50 years of age  |  Experience level: 2-5 safaris

5 days Amazing Safari in Mikumi and Selous

This was actually my first experience with African Vista, and it was just as amazing! The experience was perfect - the process was seamless, from organizing the trip at home and being there. The accommodations both in Mikumi and Selous were great, and our guide Richard was quite the safari expert! I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for an amazing safari experience and will be passing them along to any family member or friend who wants to do a future Tanzanian safari!