Cookie Settings

By clicking ‘Accept’ you agree that we use Analytical cookies for gathering information about how our website is used, as well as Advertising and social media cookies (including cookies from trusted partners) to personalize our advertising campaigns and to allow you to share on social media. About our use of cookies

Manage Cookie Settings

Please select which cookies you would like to keep switched on. Open a list of all cookies

Below you can decide which type of cookies you would like to keep switched on. Open a list of all cookies

Functional cookies

Functional cookies are essential to using our website and cannot be switched off. These cookies do not contain personal information and are not used for analytical or advertising purposes. Show Hide description

Analytical cookies (anonymous)

Analytical cookies gather anonymous information about how our website is used. The information collected does not contain personal information, cannot be traced back to you, and is not used for advertising purposes. Show Hide description

Advertising and social media cookies

Advertising and social media cookies (including cookies from trusted partners) enable us to personalize our advertising campaigns, and enable you to share on social media. Show Hide description

Safari Reviews

Sort By: Date Most Helpful Rating 41-50 of 71,739 Reviews
Alex S   –
Bulgaria BG

20-35 years of age  |  Experience level: 2-5 safaris

This people know how do tourists happy!

Adventure 360 Africa made best 9 days only safaris for us!
We were at Amboseli, Naivasha, Nakuru and Masai mara. Everyday safaris with the best guide John, who shown us everything!
The schedule it was perfect selected and we saw every day some new. This company is the best for me and my friends

Jordan   –

35-50 years of age  |  Experience level: first safari

Absolutely excellent to work with for our last-minute safari/lodging booking! 100% recommend!

I contacted the Kruger Safari Co. one day prior for a last minute safari booking for 3 people since our plans had changed and we had three days off during a business trip to Pretoria. We knew we had to get to Kruger to see the animals and but we had done relatively little research since it was a hasty trip. Thankfully we reached out to the right booking agency who was able to ask the right questions about what we preferred! We had an incredible 3-day safari with excellent guides (Mylord and Maas) who enabled us to see the "Big 5", accommodations, and amazing prepared meals. The communication back and forth was first class, there were several ways to pay, and they followed up with us during our excursion and even days after we left to ensure we had a phenomenal time in Kruger and made it back to the United States safely! I cant recommend The Kruger Safari Company enough to anyone who is looking to book a safari of a lifetime!

Prof. Dr. J. Michael   –
Germany DE

50-65 years of age  |  Experience level: first safari

Smart and great

Great journey starting with planning a fantastic tour to Uganda by DIAMIR Erlebnisreisen Germany und Speke Uganda Holidays while feeling comfortable with the program, especially the Chimpanzee and Mountain Gorilla tracking. All over awesome impressions to the wildlife, nature und culture of Uganda, the tour guide supported exceptionally our trip.

Prashanth   –
United Arab Emirates AE

Perfect trip

The trip was perfect. Everything from the location to accomadation was top class. The tour guides are very experienced and super friendly.

Joran   –
Canada CA

Incredible safari

This safari exceeded our expectations. The accommodations were some of the best and most unique we have ever stayed in. Our guide Jasan was very knowledgeable about not just animals, but the cities we were visiting, the culture, and almost any question we asked. He was able to find time for us to stop at the Masai Mara village on the way back. Jasan was a fantastic driver. We saw a number of other vehicles that broke down or stuck in the mud, but Jasan always kept us safe and operational.

There wasn’t a single animal that we didn’t see on this trip. We saw the big 5 and some.

One of the best vacation experiences we have ever had. HIGHLY recommend.

Marcel   –
Switzerland CH

Highly recommended

It couldn’t be better. After our very first conversation 2 weeks before the holidays (yes, we are last moment planners

Michelle Helou   –
Australia AU

20-35 years of age  |  Experience level: first safari

Amazing experience. Highly recommend!!!

Going on a Safari has always beem my dream and doing it with this team was the best experience!!! I highly recommend the Lion King Adventures and Joseph.

Hubby and I chose the 5 day safari tour and it was just perfect! I fell in love with Serengeti. The experience of sleeping in a lodge inside Serengeti for the night was amazing as you can enjoy the day much more.

Joseph, our guide throughout the trip, was the very best! He answered all our questions and taught us a lot about the animals, the parks, the culture and the language. He is also an amazing photographer. We became his favourite mzungus for sure

Perpetua   –
Visited: March 2022 Reviewed: Sep 29, 2022

The ultimate choice!

Sure, finding and choosing the right company for a safari is a tricky thing because there is a vast choice and a high number of mostly and reasonably good operators out there, and it isn't trivial to make pick from a distance, from home.
Well, I truly believe my choice couldn't have been any better!
I chose Great Escape Trials because of several reasons; and every detail turned out just great in reality, on spot!
Communication (with Issa) was just perfect - what a kind and responsive professional she is! The package put together fully met my expectations and I found the price to be fair when comparing it with other similar options I had.
And then the actual highlight - Tom, our driver and guide, stood out from the crowd. His (close to) 20 years of experience are truly visible, and it is clear that Great Escape Trials choses their staff carefully. Tom made things so wonderful, taking care of every aspect, driving well, super knowledgeable, and blessed with his eagle eyes that can spot animals (while you keep asking yourself "now how in the world could he see that from so far already"). Above all, he felt like a family member for those few days we had together!
Throughout our 5 days, my mother and I (family trip) had the most wonderful time watching tons of wild animals up-close, we stayed at wonderful lodges and hotels, and were taken care of by an incredibly great team.
If you hesitate on where to book your Safari, and if you're reading this review, I'd say you just found the right place.

Bogdan Gusanu   –
Romania RO
Visited: August 2021 Reviewed: Sep 29, 2022

50-65 years of age  |  Experience level: first safari

Highly reccomendec

Extraordinary experience for a first dwell inside wonderful Africa.I have found a team of kind, warm and very knowledgeble proffesionists to guide our family through all 4 national parks (Serengeti, Ngorongoro, Lake Manyara, Tarangire).
We got a taste of african wildlife, exactly as we expected.A mix of lodge and camp overnights made our stay full of thrilling if pleasant emotions.
Seeing the almost untouched environment of the National Parks convinced us that Tanzania is on promising way of becoming a top tourist destination, while also carefully taking care of its biodiversity , which is comforting to know .
A big plus for Lucas (the experienced driver), Colins (the cook that accompanied us preparing excellent food), and caretaker Hamisi, who -all of them-did their best to make us feel good and safe. Good job, guys !

Date of experience: August 2021

Joy Shammah   –
Kenya KE
Visited: March 2022 Reviewed: Sep 29, 2022

20-35 years of age  |  Experience level: 2-5 safaris

Simply excellent

You can never go wrong with Royal private Safaris. Right from the smooth coordination of planning, to helping me find affordable packages that fit my budget. And the tour was all worth the dollar! I enjoyed it!