User Reviews – Serengeti NP

I have no words....awesome. Make sure you have a great guide to make the most out of it.

Absolutely surreal. We got to see part of the Great Migration and finally knew what it felt like to be a part of those nature documentaries we love so much. It's incredible to finally understand the size and shape of such a monumental park and witnessed some pretty incredible natural moments in the process. I would go every year for the rest of my life if I could. Amazingly humbling experience.

Many scenery, magnificent pictures

Abundance of wildlife, scenery is out of this world

Words cannot describe. My lifelong dream was to do a Safari in the Serengeti, and there was never a moment of disappointment.

So many animals and natural beauty in this region. A must see!

Excellent

I visited Tanzania and did safari experience with Johnson. I was with family and we had a great time!

We took precision air from Dar es Salaam to Arusha. We met Johnson at the airport and started our safari. Johnson drove us around spotting animals including the big 5 (zebras, elephants, lion, cheetah, leopard, rhino). We stayed at the lodge in the camp site - it is safe and the staff were friendly and accommodating.

Overall, it was a great experience and I would highly recommend it.

Serengeti is Tanzania's most visited park, and with good reason. Almost from the moment you enter the gates, wildlife surrounds you in astounding numbers and variety, together with an incomparable sense of space. The headline event is the annual wildebeest migration, and being able to witness a part of this (which takes both planning and luck) is an unforgettable experience. The Serengeti is also known for its high density of predators, and the chance to watch lions and other cats - often at very close range - is another treat. I also like the Serengeti's quieter side - its wealth of birds and its nature-filled stillness. Most shorter safaris concentrate on the well-visited central Serengeti.

I suggest to sleep in the middle without fences

Saw loads and camping was a real adventure!

• 4.9/5