User Reviews – Serengeti NP

Serengueti for me , has been the best ever , i see many cats , amazing!!!

Serengeti is the ultimate safari location. It is absolutely epic. the drama is shocking. It is real true wild life every minute.

If you wanna see the place of the Lion King, this is the place!
So many wildlife in so many space - the vastity of the grasslands is astonishing

Very big place

Huge beautiful park, met our expectations ! Even though we just visit a small part

Serengeti was voted the best national park-no more words needed!
Paradise on Earth!!

This place is incredible. It just goes on and on and on. Serengeti is a Maasai word for "endless plains" and it describes it well. We saw so many amazing animals here. A stunningly beautiful and exciting place. We were able to do some luxury tent camping here and saw so many animals in the morning. Highly recommend.

Our favorite part- definitely the bush vibe we were expecting coming into Tanzania. Huge park with lots to see- many diverse animals and landscapes. Loved seeing all of the rock formations while driving around looking for lions. We got close to many different cats (lions, leopards, cheetahs), saw many baby animals, and were lucky enough to spot a serval cat! Great place to see a ton of wildlife without seeing too many other cars- making for some great photos!

Beautiful!!!

My favorite! I could have spent more time there. I felt like I was really in the bush.

• 4.9/5