User Reviews – Serengeti NP

The expanse of the Serengeti is similar to an ocean, something we appreciated better with each day of the Safari seeing herds of Wildebeest stretching across the flat grassy plains into the horizon! We were close to sleeping lions and watched prowling hyenas as well as the clever zebras constantly on the look out. Staying in a Migratory Lodge overnight drew us in closer to the impact of the migration on giraffes, lions and vultures as this lodge is temporary and moves every few weeks with the migration of the wildebeest.

Not a lot of wildlife this time of the year...can't imagine what it will look like in the dry season with more than 2 millions wildebeasts and 800K zebras

More animals than birds!

I have no words....awesome. Make sure you have a great guide to make the most out of it.

Absolutely surreal. We got to see part of the Great Migration and finally knew what it felt like to be a part of those nature documentaries we love so much. It's incredible to finally understand the size and shape of such a monumental park and witnessed some pretty incredible natural moments in the process. I would go every year for the rest of my life if I could. Amazingly humbling experience.

Many scenery, magnificent pictures

Abundance of wildlife, scenery is out of this world

Words cannot describe. My lifelong dream was to do a Safari in the Serengeti, and there was never a moment of disappointment.

So many animals and natural beauty in this region. A must see!

Excellent

I visited Tanzania and did safari experience with Johnson. I was with family and we had a great time!

We took precision air from Dar es Salaam to Arusha. We met Johnson at the airport and started our safari. Johnson drove us around spotting animals including the big 5 (zebras, elephants, lion, cheetah, leopard, rhino). We stayed at the lodge in the camp site - it is safe and the staff were friendly and accommodating.

Overall, it was a great experience and I would highly recommend it.

• 4.9/5