User Reviews – Serengeti NP

Serengeti was voted the best national park-no more words needed!
Paradise on Earth!!

This place is incredible. It just goes on and on and on. Serengeti is a Maasai word for "endless plains" and it describes it well. We saw so many amazing animals here. A stunningly beautiful and exciting place. We were able to do some luxury tent camping here and saw so many animals in the morning. Highly recommend.

Our favorite part- definitely the bush vibe we were expecting coming into Tanzania. Huge park with lots to see- many diverse animals and landscapes. Loved seeing all of the rock formations while driving around looking for lions. We got close to many different cats (lions, leopards, cheetahs), saw many baby animals, and were lucky enough to spot a serval cat! Great place to see a ton of wildlife without seeing too many other cars- making for some great photos!

Beautiful!!!

My favorite! I could have spent more time there. I felt like I was really in the bush.

Serengeti is crazy!

Unforgettable experience!

Best place to see lions

Accommodations at the tented camp were fun. The place is so vast, we often felt like we were the only people there, except for the time we were looking at a leopard. Seems like everyone in the whole park was at that place at that time. But seeing a leopard is amazing!
we were also able to see lion and cheetah and lots of herd animals... wildebeest, hartebeest, zebra, gazelle, impala, waterbuck, and eland.

Nice place and good enlivenment

• 4.9/5