Visiting the iconic Amboseli National park and the wilderness of Tsavo, this safari will offer some great photographic opportunities in Amboseli with Kilimanjaro as a back drop and the possibility of seeing herds of elephants as well as the rest of the Big Five and many more species of bird and mammal. Parks visited: Amboseli, Tsavo West & East. Activities: game drives, bush walks. Accommodation: a mix of good value tented camps and mid-range luxury lodges. Can be customised.
Things to Consider
Can start any day
Can be customized
Not for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Kibo Safari Camp Mid-range tented camp just outside Amboseli NPAll Meals Included
2Kilaguni Serena Safari Lodge Luxury lodge inside Tsavo West NPAll Meals Included
3Ashnil Aruba Mid-range tented camp inside Tsavo East NPAll Meals Included
4End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Transtrek Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Transtrek Safaris.