User Reviews – Amboseli NP

Beautiful Wildlife Haven

I visited Amboseli outside of the typical tourist season. The advantage of that is that I saw very few other vehicles/tourists throughout the park. The downside is that there's also fewer animals around. That being said though, I saw a wide range of wildlife and the landscape was green and beautiful. I saw many, many elephants, oftentimes very deep in the swamps. I also saw lots of hippos poking their heads above the swamps. There were also lots of varieties of antelopes, zebras, buffalos, ostriches, giraffes, hyenas, many different kinds of birds, and probably many more I'm forgetting to list right now. Amboseli is a wonderful haven for all these animals, and the landscape is very beautiful. It is smaller than some of the other parks in Kenya, but it is truly a wonderful place to see Kenya's incredible wildlife.

Amboseli, Kenya. Mind.Blown.

Absolutely outstanding park, and our Masai guide Tiampati Manei was so incredibly knowledgeable and conscientious- our safari company Wild-Eye.co.za with Gerry Van Der Walt were simply amazing in their professionalism, knowledge of park logistics, animal behaviours, etc. The wildlife was abundant, and the animals were safe in their own natural habitat. I will, without question, return.

snow capped Kilimanjaro

Very Beautiful National park with view of mount Kilimanjaro........Sight of grazing elephants in the grass land with scenic background. it has beautiful birds like crowned crane, Kori bustard, white bellied bustard and many birds....a lovely place indeed. Ol tukai......is nice place to stay in Amboseli NP

Kili in the back

my most memoral memory of Amboseli are the elephants with the Kilimanjaro as a backdrop. Looks like a travel in time.

Wonderful to watch the elephants in such scenic surroundings.

It is one of the most visited park by professionals as you see Elephant's enjoying in swamps close by is mount Kilimanjaro which one can easily capture in the background when shooting wide shots.

Amboseli National Park - My favorite park in Kenya

Love the landscape views and Elephants during game drives as well as from the Lodge. (Ol Tukai Lodge).

Wildlife is not so abundant as in Mara, but the scenery is bery beautiful.

The peace and tranquility of watching the elephants wander past

It was our first safari, and we were thrilled with the sight of the elephants and the beautiful scenery. It was a wonderful experience. Our guide with Transtrek Safaris was very knowledgeable and the Lodge they organised for us was first class with lovely and varied food. There was a lot of other wildlife to see as well, and in December we did not find it too hot.

Great- with snow-capped Mt Kili in the background and lots and lots of elephants and other animals. Sighted lions eating a zebra in a bush quite far away.

• 4.6/5