Wonderful scenery! Grateful to the people of Kenya for all their efforts to preserve the nature!

Giraffes with Kilimanjaro in the background: the perfect picture

I have a great experience of safaris in East Africa but never visited Amboseli. Although it lacks the roughness and wilderness of the Serengeti or Masai Mara, it sure is one of the most scenic and beautiful national parks I've ever seen.

Many elephants to see

Amboseli is the place to go if you want to see elephants. We saw so many elephants and up very close. It was unbelievable. There were many baby elephants too, which were really cute. It was fun watching them playing in the mud and washing themselves. The road to Amboseli is fantastic - new tarmac road the whole way and completely free of traffic.

The swamps are a nice different compare to the other parcs. Also enough hippo's to spot.Early in the morning you can see the Kilomanjaro. You can spot a lot of animals.

Easy to travel around. Lots of wildlife.

Kili was elusive, but the elephants were abundant and the safari was spectacular!

We came to Amboseli to see Kilimanjaro, but unfortunately we only had one night there and it was cloudy. This seems to be a problem with many large mountains we've visited but never seen, so it's not an issue confined to this particular area. We were happy to catch a glimpse of the peak poking through the clouds, giving us some idea of its immense size. We saw a great deal of wildlife despite vehicles having to stay on the roads. Elephant lovers will especially like Amboseli since they were abundant in all sizes. Lions, ostrich, gazelles, monkeys, water buffalo and zebras were among the animals sighted. We were told that the giraffes were heading back to the park (it was June) and indeed we saw some just outside the park heading in that direction. There was a nice observation point where we were able to stretch our legs and had a great 360 degree view. Our driver from Crane Travel was fabulous, and the lodging at Serena was spectacular.

We enjoyed Amboseli, but the animals were further away than at Tsavo.

An uforgettable adventure!

It was my first trip to an African Park - and it was of course Amboselli National Park. This journey was so amazing that is started everything and now I am after 4 visits to Africa. This park is something like inverted zoo. People are hidden behind the fence and animals are watching them from their natural environment. Amboselli National Park is a place where I took one of my best pictures although then I have visited another three African places and many more parks (I can't even count them right now ;) ). After countries Uganda - Rwanda - Zambia - RPA - Namibia I still remember that everything started in Amboselli.

My favourite park