User Reviews – Amboseli NP

An uforgettable adventure!

It was my first trip to an African Park - and it was of course Amboselli National Park. This journey was so amazing that is started everything and now I am after 4 visits to Africa. This park is something like inverted zoo. People are hidden behind the fence and animals are watching them from their natural environment. Amboselli National Park is a place where I took one of my best pictures although then I have visited another three African places and many more parks (I can't even count them right now ;) ). After countries Uganda - Rwanda - Zambia - RPA - Namibia I still remember that everything started in Amboselli.

My favourite park

Spectacular views of Mt. Kilimanjaro and huge herds of elephants are worth a visit, but after a long dry period the ecosystem is out of balance!

Best wildlife

Fabulous scenery - Kilimanjo! Lots of elephants, all the plains game and everything else one would expect to see with the exception of cheetah & rhino, and lions are few & far between.

great park, I specially liked acacias, elephants and the view of Kilimanjaro

A very scenic park at the foot of Mount Kilimanjaro with wide open ares. Wildlife of all kind is easily spotted. Elefants, buffalos and lions can´t be missed. It porvides up to high standard accomodation but the number of visitors is quite high.

I remember it for life, visit only during the rainy season

wild places there are very few, Wild animals should be observed early in the morning, watched a lot of cheetahs

excellent for watching elephants !
Massai foot walk is a must !

Too many tourists