Malaria & Vaccinations – Zimbabwe
The information on this page is just a general guide and should not replace a consultation with your travel doctor. The government organizations and travel clinics below are trusted resources for complete and up-to-date info about travelers' health in Zimbabwe.
Recommended; see websites below for more detailed immunization advice.
High risk throughout most of the country, including Victoria Falls and Hwange NP. The highest risk of transition is in the rainy season from October to May. See websites below for more detailed advice.
- Australia – www.travelclinic.com.au
- Canada – iamat.org - Vaccinations / Malaria
- Ireland – www.tmb.ie
- New Zealand – iamat.org - Vaccinations / Malaria
- United Kingdom – www.fitfortravel.scot.nhs.uk
- United States – wwwnc.cdc.gov/travel