User Reviews – Kenya

All the experience was nice.

It’s the best =, undoubtedly

A country for Safari

The best country for safari team. Have visited on Feb 2016 and it was really fun.

Natural, untouched, peace.

A great destination for vacation. Me and my family took a vacation of 3 weeks, it was nothing short of Bliss!! We were taken care of very well!

Kenya is amazing!!

Safari bookings took us to this amazing hotel ,ole sereni hotel which was close to wildlife.there was an amazing scenic view I would never forget .the roof top was exceptionally beautiful .We went Nairobi national park, we had an amazing time there. We went to Karen waterfront , did zip lining at the forest. I am famished by this experience I had in Kenya thanks to Safari bookings. Thank you very much I would definitely use your services again. I would recommend them to anyone looking for an epic experience like I did.

All we hoped for and more.

Our Kenya holiday was everything we hoped for and more, thrilling fascinating breathtaking emotional and beautiful.
The thrills came from spotting the many different animals we were lucky enough to spot on our game drives and a visit to our lodges floodlit watering hole by a family of Elephants as we got ready for bed.
The Kenyan way of life was fascinating from the villagers earning a living by selling water and goods in the middle of the road to the crazy traffic zigzaging around the streets in both Nairobi and Mombasa.
The clear view of Mount Kilimanjaro from our tent at Kibo safari camp in Amboseli NP gave us breathtaking views as did the vast savanna plains of Tsavo west opening up in front of us as we entered the restaurant at Kiliguni lodge.
The sight of baby orphaned Elephants racing out of the forest to recieve giant bottles of milk from there handlers and several Lion cubs playfully wrestling with there mothers on the roadside in Tsavo East were both emotional spectacles.
The colourful floral grounds and white sands that were washed by the turquoise waters of the Indian Ocean at Diani sea resort was a beautiful setting for our journey to end and
the final mention goes to our safari tour operator Transtrek safaris who made it all possible and there guide James who was an exceptional host.
If you are reading these reviews to decide if Kenya is a worthwhile place to visit, stop and book it now. It was an amazing experience.

Kenya Safari- Masai Mara and Amboseli- January 2020

Went on two 3 day safari's in Kenya, first to the Masai Mara and the second to Amboseli. All in all the two trips were good value given the low price, I've listed the pros and cons below.

Pro's-
-Amazing scenery and wildlife, you cannot get any wilder than the Masai Mara! You will more or less be guaranteed to see at least 3/4 of the big 5!
-Amboseli is one of the most scenic safari parks in the world with the Kilimanjaro backdrop! It really is a photographers dream!
-Food is good given the facilities (used to cook the food)- have a broad mind and enjoy the flavours!

Con's-
-For 3 days there is just too much driving from Nairobi to the Masai Mara and back. Amboseli and back is manageable because the distance is considerably less. And the roads are absolutely terrible in places, choose a more expensive vehicle- anything other than a 4x4 is not suitable!
-Wildlife is heavily dependent on the season- better in the dry season. We saw lots of wildlife in the Mara, but didn't see hardly any wildlife in Amboseli except lots of elephants and the general assortment of other smaller animals like antelope etc.
-Be prepared to eat the food, it wont be what you are used to at home!

Amazing

Incredible wildlife experience.
Samburu was the highlight.
Some poor service from our tour company, African Breeze - including downgrading hotels without warning to save themselves money (we were not offered a refund).

You need to see it at least once in your life with your own eyes

It was so amazing )good camp,but we don’t have WiFi and don’t know what we need to do after safari))we had seen more animals (more liones,and rhinos)it was good food,nothing especially but good.if you planning to visit will bring a candy for children;)!it was a long way before camp ,but we haven’t a problem with water,our driver had a lot))so will come and see this beautiful place with beautiful people

That was my favorite trip ever

Daniel was an incredible guide, and showed us an unbelievable week. My partner and I spent seven days on safari. We went to Masa Mara, Lake Nakuru, Amboselli and Tsavo East. We saw 4/5 of the big five and so many other animals. The camps were modest, but nice. They all had a very warm vibe. The Red Elephant Lodge was amazing. Daniel could not have been a better guide. When we return we will definitely use him as our guide again.

• 4.7/5