User Reviews – Tanzania

The highlight of our trip through Tanzania!

We went on safari with adventure makers this past week for 3 days and 2 nights and really loved our experience. . Stephen was really responsive in emails and friendly. He came to get us from the airport when we landed and brought us to our hotel. We visited Tarangire, lake Manyara and then Ngorogoro crater on the last day. We saw so much wildlife (Lions, elephants, giraffes, zebras) as well as a ton of different birds. Our guide was knowledgable, attentive and very kind. The Ngorogoro crater is absolutely breathtaking- you travel through multiple ecosystems before descending into a beautiful grassland filled with wildlife. Lunches were provided during the day and at night the place we stayed was very comfortable and provided good food. Adventure makers provided an affordable, high value experience and I can't recommend them enough.

Seeing elephants wander through the plains in the pouring rain makes me rate our safari 11/10.

This was one of my favorite experiences E V E R and let me tell you why:

- We visited four places (Serengeti, Tarangire, Ngorongoro Crater, Lake Manyara) and all of them were different in terms of landscape and animals. The endless plains of Serengeti really are endless and nothing beats the surreal feeling of being small and overwhelmed by the vastness of this park. Tarangire is golden, the combination of baobab trees and elephant families is everything. Ngorongoro gave us apocalyptic vibes and was home to hundreds of zebras and buffalo. Lake Manyara changed my hate to monkeys to eternal love to monkeys (baby monkey riding on its mom's back? COME ON).
- Camping is cool, especially if it's in the middle of nowhere. And toilets are really fine!
- Our cook's cooking was impressive. Making pizzas, quiche and tarts in the field kitchen? I couldn't even make a sandwich there.
- Our guide Prayer was the kindest. He was genuinely happy when we managed to spot all the exciting animals and made us feel really welcome and taken care of.

11/10 would recommend!

Tanzania is full of amazing

I had an opportunity to travel in Africa and visit Tanzania, It was special for my African culture documentary
Tanzania is one of the most natural with its people and environments, I did visit Maasai villages, Hadzabe, Datoga and Chaga people every one among have their unique life living.

Also i went for a safari in Serengeti, Ngorongoro and Tarangire, i really enjoyed wildlife experience from these park. Delicious halal food and very knowledgeable guides.

Magical, exciting fun adventure

We had the loveliest guide, Tommy. He went above and beyond to ensure we were having a lovely time on our trip. The wildlife was amazing and I loved that there were no fences around the parks. We stayed in beautiful accomodation and Sangaiwe was our favourite, especially waking up to hearing elephants.
We had amazing weather and can’t recommend this trip enough. Thank you Tanzania Specialist for making it so memorable!

Great experience

We went on a 4 day safari in Tanzania (Tarangire, Serengeti, N'goro goro). Everything was as described. We saw many animals. Only thing we didn't get to see was black rhino. Overall great experience and I would recommend this tour operator.

Wonderfull

It was all great we went to Manayara National Park, Serengeti and Nogorongoro, we saw the big five, everything went great even the lodges were great. All was organize by Malikale safari’s with special thank you to Richard.

Such a beautiful experience! To to more than once in life!

Our guide was a beautiful person, super professional. He took care of us in every moment to make sure that our experience could be the best ever! And so it was!

Great day

Great safari. From the big five we saw everything except the rhino.
Too bad that they're not in Mikumi.

You can feel the wilderness in the remote parks of southern Tanzanie

For our first time in Tanzania, we decided to go for a 9 days southern trip because at this time of the year the northern parks are too crowded. Although we had a lot of driving to go from one place to another it has allowed us to discover some real wild places like Ruaha and udzungwa mountains national parks. Selous is also outstanding thanks to the mighty river Rufiji. The weather was not so great, as we had some rain so that we have experienced some adventurous driving on muddy tracks.Accomdodation was abobe expectation : all the places were really confortable and food was good (packed lunch was a bit boring...) In Ruaha, on the last morning we enjoyed a couple of lions mating on the other side of the river : memorable time! The birding was nor really impressive compared to other places we visited but we saw about 180 different species although our guide was not a birder.

the experience of a lifetime

My brother and I went on a four-day safari, visiting the Tarangire and Serengeti National Parks and the Ngorongoro Crater. We were astonished at the profusion of wildlife and how close we were able to get to the animals. Our guide at Suricata Safaris, George, was amazingly knowledgeable and spotted and approached animals we would never otherwise have seen. He was also a friendly, calm and helpful person and great fun as well. Hilda, our cook, worked wonders in the kitchens of the camps we stayed at, producing absolute feasts, seemingly out of thin air. She was also a lovely person and we enjoyed getting to know her very much. The campsites were in beautiful spots and were perfectly comfortable. I am so glad that I visited Tanzania. The wide-open spaces, the warm and friendly people we met and the stunning wildlife make it an unforgettable country. I hope to return soon.