User Reviews – Tanzania

Inger   –
Netherlands NL
Visited: July 2021 Reviewed: Sep 19, 2021

Email Inger  |  35-50 years of age  |  Experience level: 2-5 safaris

Everything else was just great and so close to our jeep.

Jayesh Saini Kenya (JSK)   –
United Arab Emirates AE
Visited: January 2018 Reviewed: May 7, 2021

Email Jayesh Saini Kenya (JSK)

The best place for Safari lovers, JS.

The best place for Safari Lovers in Africa. best ride, best guide and good people.
#jayeshsainikenya.

Emanuel   –
Israel IL
Visited: January 2021 Reviewed: Feb 7, 2021

Email Emanuel  |  50-65 years of age  |  Experience level: first safari

I would highly recommend Friendship Adventure to anyone looking to have an unforgettable trip!

I have just finished amazing 10 days of safari in Tanzanya.This was my first safari experience in Africa! Everything was wonderful, much better than what I expected! The tour was very well organized by Friendship African Adventures Safaris agency.The tours to Serengeti, Ngorogoro, Lake Manyara and Ndutu were really an experience of a lifetime! Thanks to Michael it was even a better experience. My driver and guide Michael was brilliant, this man is a legend. Michael has a lot of knowledge, excellent English, very friendly and took care of everything what I needed! At first I would like to say thank him for his personal qualities: responsibility, courtesy, extraordinary intelligence and readiness ,secondly for his high qualifications such as preparedness, extensive knowledge and rich experience. Best experience and the best tour guide Michael!I would highly recommend Friendship Adventure agency and specifically Michael to anyone looking to have an unforgettable trip!

ShaNae McCleskey   –
Visited: June 2012 Reviewed: Dec 19, 2020

Email ShaNae McCleskey  |  20-35 years of age  |  Experience level: first safari

The most eye-opening and life-changing experience I’ve ever had.

I’m writing this review many years late. But my appreciation for Tanzania, the people I met there, and the wildlife is still a driving force in my life. I went in 2012 and my tour guide on this safari was Loth Kornelio and his team. They were absolutely incredible—they had extensive knowledge of the land and wildlife, were so kind, and gave us all memories we’ll cherish forever. I’m so grateful for them and their hard work—I hope to go back some day!

DMBT195   –
Visited: December 2020 Reviewed: Dec 17, 2020

Email DMBT195

An Awesome Experience Worth Repeating

Did a 3D/2N "Camping Safari" that was arranged through Swahili Paradise Tours & Safaris. From start to finish it was an easy process and pleasant experience dealing with everyone from Jimmy to Mashaka, Juma (Driver) and Paul (Chef who made sure we had some very tasty meals).
Visiting Serengeti National Park and Ngorongoro Crater has to be one of the world's premium safari experiences and doing it with a company like Paradise Tour is a must. IMHO, everything on this safari was beyond my expectations from the accommodations, weather, food, scenery and wildlife (except not spotting a leopard). Tanzania should definitely be high on any traveler's list. I know it will always be for me and I am looking forward to returning and exploring more of what Tanzania has to offer.

Luna   –
Visited: August 2020 Reviewed: Sep 1, 2020

Email Luna  |  65+ years of age  |  Experience level: 2-5 safaris

A respite from quarantine

After a few months of restrictions of our normal activities, we decided to return to our favorite destination, Tanzania.
We have traveled with African Big Cats in the past and would not consider traveling with any other tour company. Emanuel assisted us in arranging a unique itinerary allowing us to experience new locations. He assured us of the precautions being taken by the country and his company regarding Covid. We saw wash stations, use of hand sanitizers, and sanitizing in all the accommodations and parks. It was a perfect time to experience the parks with so few tourists, and with Emanuel's exceptional guidance. For us to return to Tanzania at this time was the perfect antidote to the restrictions of our daily life. A wonderful break from this "new Normal."
Asante sans, Emanuel

Aidan   –
Uganda UG
Visited: August 2020 Reviewed: Aug 31, 2020

Email Aidan  |  under20 years of age  |  Experience level: over 5 safaris

there are a lot of animals but to many cars that disturb migrations and i feel so bad for the animals

Chico ******   –
Qatar QA
Visited: December 2019 Reviewed: Jul 16, 2020

Email Chico ******

Tanzania is even more beautiful with friends

The wildlife and scenery were amazing. Our guide “Ben” was very knowledgeable and made the trip so exciting and enjoyable. Thank you for sharing with us Ben!

Marko Miettinen   –
Finland FI
Visited: March 2020 Reviewed: May 18, 2020

Email Marko Miettinen  |  35-50 years of age  |  Experience level: first safari

Top experience

Everything was well executed, the guide was on time to pick us up from the hotel. The weather was favorable, it rained a few times. The nature is incredibly beautiful. Our guide and driver Mr William was really on top, taking us there and back even though the flooded river was an obstacle. Due to the rains, the roads were in poor condition in places. The accommodation was ok, the food could have been better.

We saw a lot, maybe the highlight was eating wild dogs, eating a dead hippo. We saw lions, elephants, giraffes, Hippos, and others.

Daniel   –
Germany DE
Visited: February 2020 Reviewed: May 12, 2020

Email Daniel  |  20-35 years of age  |  Experience level: first safari

Serengeti - more to see and experience than your memory can handle...

We had a great four-day mid-range safari with excellent lodges and a professional yet very easygoing guide.
He taught us a lot about wildlife and nature, knew the places very well and took the extra mile for several long drives extending the schedule we booked. Besides he was avery fun guy to have around and was always eager to adjust the trip to our preferences and wishes. Highly recommended!